We can expect winter to bring out the chill and freeze from within, but no one can deny the ability of a good cup of coffee to warm and console us.
Dear Coffee, I love you
Yes June has welcomed the winter season and what could be a better reason to actually admit: Dear Coffee, I love you! Have you ever felt cold and lonely, and just by having a delicious hot steaming cup on your couch wrapped up in a blanket, the situation somehow just got a bit better. Coffee comforts us, it gets us up in the morning, but we also share special coffee moments with friends that we cherish. Sometimes it even unites people in their love for coffee, which is exactly what happened to Rowan and Judy, and guess what? These coffee lovers made a business out of their love for coffee!
Two Coffee lovers united
Rowan and Judy are two confessed coffee lovers who realized, this is a relationship forever, so they made a business out of their love for coffee. In May 2013 Coffee capsules direct was born, South Africa´s no. 1 online store for coffee capsules. Here coffee lovers can indulge in a variety of delicious coffee blends, which are sourced from the best places around the world, ready packed into a neat little capsule so that the coffee stays fresh for up to 18 months. And the best thing is, you can order them from your couch and they deliver right to your door.
Coffee love in Paris
The African Collection has recently won the award “best breakfast product” at the Wabel grocery summit in Paris, the city of love! Part of the African Collection are 5 delicious blends, all originated from specific countries in Africa, like the Kenyan, Ugandan and Ethiopian Roast, Ethiopia being the birthplace of coffee!
Win a coffee lover hamper
WIN THIS AMAZING COFFEE LOVER HAMPER WITH 5 AWARD WINNING BLENDS. HERE’S HOW!
1. FOLLOW us on twitter: @style_africa
2. FOLLOW @coffee_direct
3. Tweet #ILOVECOFFEE @style_africa @coffee_direct and tell us why you are the biggest coffee lover in the world!
Competition RULES- Term and Conditions
1. Competition closes at midnight on 5th July 2015
2. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by the closing date.
3. The judges decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
4. The prize is not transferable, re-saleble and may not be exchanged for cash
5. This competition is not open to employees of Style Africa Fashion Network, their immediate families, advertising companies and PR companies.
6. Style Africa Fashion Network reserves the right to publish the names and or photographs of the winners on any of their platforms.
7. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent.