YOUR INVITE TO THE 4th WORLDWIDE TALKS WITH FASHINNOVATION

FASHINNOVATION is a platform for voices in the fashion and design industry sharing successes, challenges, and lessons learned. Founded by husband and wife duo – Marcelo & Jordana Guimaraes. Marcelo has been involved in the entrepreneurial ecosystem throughout his life, always dealing with enterprises incorporating innovations and technology. Jordana has been in the fashion industry, in the marketing and public relations department.

A global platform connecting the fashion industry via sustainability, innovation & entrepreneurship.

FASHINNOVATION

FASHINNOVATION WORLDWIDE TALKS

4TH EDITION

11 FEB – 8am to 7pm (Starts 3pm SAST)

Since 2018, FASHINNOVATION has hosted over 400 of fashion’s leading innovators to audiences representing 120 countries. Respected voices like Diane Von Furstenberg, Susan Rockefeller, Kenneth Cole, Julie Gilhart, and Fern Mallis, as well as new leaders including Steve Aoki, Chromat, Mara Hoffman, and Miroslava Duma.

WHO

WITH ONE OF FASHINNOVATION’S CORE MISSIONS BEING TO SPARK AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET – BOTH TO ITS NETWORK AS WELL AS AUDIENCE – THE SPEAKERS ARE CEO’S + FOUNDERS AND 75% OF THE AUDIENCE ARE INDUSTRY C SUITE (CMO, CSO, VP + CEO) AND BUSINESS FOUNDERS. THE OTHER 25% CONSISTS OF MEDIA, INDUSTRY INFLUENCERS, ALUMNI & FACULTY FROM EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND OTHER INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS.

WHAT

INTERNATIONAL LEADERS IN THE FASHION, TECHNOLOGY & INTERSECTING INDUSTRIES WILL GATHER FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO CONNECT WITH ONE ANOTHER AS WELL AS INSPIRE START-UP & SCALE UP BRANDS, ON HOW ACTING IN THE NOW VIA ADAPTATION TO THE “NEW NORMAL” IS CRUCIAL TO PROCEEDING TOWARDS SYSTEMIC CHANGE IN THE INDUSTRY: FASHION IS NOW

WHEN

THE 4TH FASHINNOVATION WORLDWIDE TALKS WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH, 2021, DIGITALLY IN REAL TIME, FROM 08:00 AM TO 07:00 PM EST.

THE EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND. TO PARTICIPATE & RECEIVE THE LINK, ALL YOU MUST DO IS FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM.

MAIN TOPICS

  • SDG’S
  • INCLUSIVITY/EMPOWERMENT
  • SOCIAL IMPACT
  • MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION
  • NEW TEXTILES
  • ENTREPRENEURSHIP
  • E-COMMERCE
  • TECHNOLOGY/INNOVATIONS

WHAT TO EXPECT

  • KEYNOTE TALKS
  • PANEL DISCUSSIONS
  • STORYTELLING OF NEW BRANDS AND COMPANIES
  • FINANCE/INVESTMENT APPROACH TO FASHION FOLLOWED BY A START-UP PITCH COMPETITION WITH FASHION TECH COMPANIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD WITH A PANEL OF JUDGES
  • 3D VIRTUAL SHOWROOM 
  • AND MUCH MORE…

YOUR INVITATION

Register here

See the lineup for the 4th edition

Fashion has always placed itself at the epicenter of change, where trends move like lightspeed through its ecosystem. All of the old systems have been laid bare by a global pandemic and an upheaval of the establishment. As an industry, fashion must reflect on itself and stretch its creativity because we’re in a period where everything needs to be reimagined

IN THE 5th EDITION of FASHINNOVATION WORLDWIDE TALKS STYLE AFRICA WILL HOST A TALK FEATURING SOUTH AFRICAN DESIGNERS. We are super excited to be joining the alumni of global speakers and look forward to bringing an AFRICAN flavour to the 5th EDITION worldwide talks in September.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *